|Eka Lakhani Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5½ in|
|Date of Birth||October 24, 1986|
Eka Lakhani is an Indian fashion costume designer, celebrity stylist, and actress who has found acclaim for her work in films like Sanju (2018), Lust Stories (2018), Urumi (2011), Kaatru Veliyidai (2017), Shershaah (2021), etc.
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Eka took a 3-year-long course in fashion designing from the SNDT Women’s University in Mumbai.
She then traveled to New York and attended the Fashion Institute of Technology for 1 year.
Fashion Costume Designer, Celebrity Stylist, Actress
- Father – Bharath Lakhani
- Mother – Jayashree Lakhani
- Siblings – Beej Lakhani (Brother)
5 ft 5½ in or 166.5 cm
62 kg or 136.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Gorgeous eyes
- Tattoo of a feather on her wrist
Eka has endorsed brands like –
- Roku Gin
- Anmol Jewellers
- Abu Jani Sandeep Khosla
- Sabyasachi Mukherjee
- Yves Saint Laurent
- Manish Malhotra
- Louis Vuitton
- Christian Louboutin
Eka Lakhani Favorite Things
- Film Projects – Raavan (2010), Sanju (2018)
- Actresses To Style – Aditi Rao Hydari, Nithya Menen
- Fashion Brand – Amrapali
- Designer Duo – Rahul and Shikha
Source – YouTube, VoxSpace.in, FWDLife.in
Eka Lakhani Facts
- She admires the fashion sense of Ranveer Singh and Sonam Kapoor in Bollywood.
- Eka briefly worked for L’Officiel Magazine in the past.
- At the age of 23, she interned for Sabyasachi Mukherjee while he was working on Raavan (2010) directed by Mani Ratnam.
- In terms of fashion, Eka looks up to international celebrities such as Rihanna and Lady Gaga.
- Highway (2014) and Rockstar (2011) are 2 films that she would have loved to work on.
- Eka’s personal style statement includes a crisp white shirt, blue denim jeans, and an apple watch.
- Her work philosophy is ‘I design characters, not clothes’.
- Eka has styled celebrities like Ranbir Kapoor, Kiara Advani, Ranveer Singh, Karan Johar, Shraddha Kapoor, Vidya Balan, Masaba Gupta, etc.
Featured Image by Eka Lakhani / Instagram