|Nicki Chapman Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||January 14, 1967|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Nicki Chapman is an English television and radio presenter who had previously worked in the British pop music industry. As a reality TV judge, Nicki has appeared in ITV’s Popstars alongside Nigel Lythgoe and Paul Adam as well on Pop Idol, with Simon Cowell, Pete Waterman, and Neil Fox.
Herne Bay, Kent, England, United Kingdom
Chiswick, London, England, United Kingdom
TV Presenter, Radio Presenter, Public Relations Agent, Reality TV Judge
Nicki is represented by Noel Gay Entertainment and Talent Agency, London.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
61 kg or 134.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Nicki has dated –
- Dave ‘Shacky’ Shackleton – Nicki is married to music producer and Sony BMG executive Dave ‘Shacky’ Shackleton with whom she had been residing in Chiswick, London as of February 2023.
Race / Ethnicity
- Her platinum blonde hairstyle
- Wide smile
Nicki Chapman Favorite Things
- Pop Songs – Spice Girls’ Wannabe, Michael Jackson‘s Thriller, Heaven 17’s Temptation, Take That’s Pray, Madonna‘s Holiday, Elvis Presley vs JXL’s A Little Less Conversation, Natalie Imbruglia’s Torn, Belouis Some’s Imagination, No Doubt’s Don’t Speak, Daniel Bedingfield’s If You’re Not The One, Pharrell Williams‘ Happy, Len’s Steal My Sunshine, Dead Or Alive’s You Spin Me Round (Like a Record), Adamksi ft Seal’s Killer, S Club 7’s Don’t Stop Movin’, Black Box’s Ride on Time, Blondie’s Call Me, Genesis’ Land of Confusion, Robin Thicke ft T.I. Pharrell’s Blurred Lines, Beyoncé‘s Crazy In Love ft. JAY Z
Source – BBC Radio 2
Nicki Chapman Facts
- Her father had worked with Rank Xerox, whereas, her mother was a homemaker.
- At the age of 21, Nicki was hired as a promotions assistant at MCA Records. She then went on to work with RCA Records as their Head of Promotions.
- Until the end of 2000, Nicki co-partnered with Nick Godwyn to form Brilliant! PR under which she represented various celebrities including Billie Piper, Amy Winehouse, Kylie Minogue, Charlotte Church, David Bowie, and Phil Collins to name a few.
- Nicki publicly spoke about the removal of a non-cancerous brain tumor in May 2019, and that she had successfully recovered from it. Following this, Nicki was asked to become an ambassador for The Brain Tumour Charity. She is also the face for various other NPOs such as British Dressage, Teenage Cancer Trust, Childline, and Nordoff–Robbins music therapy, and even volunteers at Save the Children.
- As of February 2023, Nicki had been hosting Wanted Down Under, Escape to the Country, I Escaped to the Country, Escape to the Continent, and The RHS Chelsea Flower Show. On the other hand, she is also a regular stand-in presenter for BBC Radio 2.
Featured Image By Nicki Chapman / Instagram