|Paula DeAnda Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||November 3, 1989|
Paula DeAnda is an American singer, songwriter, model, actress, and dancer who is best remembered for her hit singles such as Doing Too Much, Walk Away (Remember Me), What Would It Take, Easy, Roll the Credits, Besos, Your Place, Iddi Biddi, etc.
Paula Dacia DeAnda
Pauly, Queen of 4/20
San Angelo, Texas, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Paula was a student of the McGill Elementary School located in San Angelo, Texas, Tom Browne Middle School located in Corpus Christi, Texas, and Mary Carroll High School located in Corpus Christi, Texas.
Singer, Songwriter, Model, Actress, Dancer
- Father – Steven Dienda (General Manager at a Restaurant)
- Mother – Barbara Dienda (Registered Nurse)
- Siblings – Brandi DeAnda (Sister), Jessica DeAnda (Sister), Sterling DeAnda (Brother)
Pop, Soul, R&B, Hip Hop, Dance
- Arista Records
- Sony Music
- Diamond Lane Music Group
- Dope House Records
As of 2023, Paula DeAnda’s net worth was $500,000 according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Paula DeAnda has dated –
Race / Ethnicity
She has Mexican ancestry.
Multiple tattoos on her body including one on her shoulder, one below her ribs, etc.
Paula DeAnda has endorsed or promoted brands like –
- Fashion Nova
- Luxe to Kill
- Pretty Little Thing
- Unicorn Cosmetics
- J Lux Label
- Glam Seamless Hair Extensions
- I Am Gia
- The Inge Collection
- My Mum Made It
- Poster Girl
- Minkini Bikini
Paula DeAnda Favorite Things
- Actor – Paul Walker
Source – IMDb
Paula DeAnda Facts
- She has been close friends with the singer Jojo since 2006.
- Paula was the original choice for the role of Carmen Salgado in the film, Go For It! (2011). The role was eventually played by Aimee Garcia.
- In April 2007, she created a contest that would let her fans contribute to the storyline of her single When It Was Me (2007).
- Paula considers Shania Twain, LeAnn Rimes, Mariah Carey, Aaliyah, Christina Aguilera, Jo Dee Messina, Selena, and Brandy Norwood as her musical influences.
- Among her frequent collaborators are Baby Bash and Frankie J.
- Clive Davis, who was the head of Arista Records, signed Paula for a seven-album deal immediately after she auditioned in front of him in the mid-2000s. Furthermore, she was the first ever Latin female artist to get signed by the record label.
- In 2007, she appeared in the MTV television film called Super Sweet 16: The Movie as Alicia.
- Paula performed the Star Spangled Banner live on television for the Canelo Alvarez vs Austin Trout fight in 2013 and again during the televised rematch fight of Canelo Álvarez vs. Gennady Golovkin II in 2018.
- In 2014, she auditioned for season 6 of The Voice and ended up being on Blake Shelton‘s team. However, she was defeated in Round 1 by fellow Team Blake teammate Sisaundra Lewis and left the competition after just 1 week on March 17, 2014.
Featured Image by Paula DeAnda / Instagram