|Sukhbir Singh Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Hair Color||Salt and Pepper|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Sukhbir Singh is an Indian singer, composer, and musician who is popularly referred to as the “Prince of Bhangra”. Over the years, he has released a number of tracks and albums which include the likes of Gal Ban Gayee, Ishq Tera Tadpave (Oh Ho Ho Ho), Tere Naal Nachna, Hai Energy, Ni Hogaya Re Pyar Soniye, Putt Sardaran Da Pata Nahi RabKehdeain Ranga Ch Raazi, Prince of Bhangra Volume 1, Oi! Triesto, New Stylee, Dil Kare, Nachdi, Nirgun Raakh Liya, Nachle Mere Yaar, and Sade Dil Vich. In addition to that, Sukhbir Singh has also contributed songs to many Hindi films such as Dil Laga Na in Dhoom 2, Oh Ho Ho Ho in Hindi Medium, Sauda Khara Khara in Good Newwz, and Billi Billi and O Balle Balle in Kisi Ka Bhai Kisi Ki Jaan.
Prince of Bhangra
Jalandhar, Punjab, India
Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE)
Singer, Composer, Musician
- Siblings – He has 3 brothers.
Vocals, Guitar, Drum kit, Piano, Violin, Saxophone, Bongos, Tabla, Dhol
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Sukhbir Singh has dated –
- Dimpy – He is married to Dimpy and the duo has been blessed with a twin daughter named Kiran and a son named Kabir.
Race / Ethnicity
Salt and Pepper
Always wears shades
Sukhbir Singh Facts
- He shifted to Nairobi, Kenya with his family at a young age and grew up there, spending 20 years in Nairobi.
- Sukhbir Singh started recording in the year 1991.
- It was in 1992 that he shifted to Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE).
- His debut album was titled New Stylee and it won the 1996 Channel V Awards for “Best Debut Album”, “Best Male Vocalist”, and “Best Music Video” (for Punjabi Munde).
- He released his album Dil Kare which included hit tracks like the title song and Nachle Soniye.
- Along with Soham Chakraborty, Jolly Mukherjee, Mahalakshmi Iyer, and Suzanne D’Mello, Sukhbir Singh worked on the track Dil Laga Na from the 2006 Hindi-language action thriller film Dhoom 2 (also known as Dhoom 2: Back in Action). A sequel to the 2004 film Dhoom and the 2nd installment in the Dhoom series, the film’s lead cast included Hrithik Roshan, Abhishek Bachchan, Aishwarya Rai, Bipasha Basu, and Uday Chopra.
- Alongside Diljit Dosanjh and Dhvani Bhanushali, Sukhbir Singh sang the song Sauda Khara Khara from the 2019 Hindi-language comedy-drama film Good Newwz. He also made a guest appearance in the song’s video.
- His song titled Nachdi (ft. Arjun Coomaraswamy) was released in 2021 and it peaked at #4 on the Billboard Top Triller Global charts.
- Sukhbir Singh contributed to the songs Billi Billi and O Balle Balle from the 2023 Hindi-language action comedy film Kisi Ka Bhai Kisi Ki Jaan (also known by the initialism KKBKKJ or KBKJ). An unofficial remake of the Tamil film Veeram (2014), Kisi Ka Bhai Kisi Ki Jaan stars Salman Khan, Pooja Hegde, Venkatesh, Jagapathi Babu, Bhumika Chawla, Raghav Juyal, Jassie Gill, Siddharth Nigam, Shehnaaz Gill, and Tanikella Bharani.
Featured Image by Sukhbir Singh / Instagram