Nat, Nat Star Wars Queen
Natalie attended Charles E. Smith Jewish Day School, Washington D. C., where she learned to speak Hebrew. She then enrolled to Solomon Schechter Day School of Nassau County, New York. It was a kind of Jewish elementary school.Portman graduated from Syosset High School, Syosset, Long Island in 1999. She joined the Harvard University at Massachusetts, the very same year, from where she earned her A. B. Degree in Psychology in 2003. She joined graduate courses at Hebrew University of Jerusalem in the spring of 2004. Natalie has learnt several languages such as French, Japanese, German and Arabic.
Actress, Model, film producer and director
- Father – Avner Hershlag (Fertility specialist and Gynecologist)
- Mother – Shelley (née Stevens) (Homemaker)
- Siblings – None
She is the only child of her parents.
Aleen Keshishian, Brillstein-Grey Entertainment
Thriller, Space Opera, Theater, Romantic, Drama
Not signed with any.
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
50 kg or 110 pounds
Boyfriends / Spouse
Natalie is a girl who knows how to attract boys. Her love list includes several names, which are as follows –
- Jude – Nat’s first love. Nat was firstly involved with a boy named Jude, but media never had any information about the guy. What they know was only his name.
- Lukas Haas (1998) – An American actor. Nat and Lukas had an affair with each other, way back in 1998. The affair continued for almost an year.
- Hayden Christensen (2000-01) – A Canadian actor. Both were together for almost two years. Both broke up the first year of new millennium in 2001.
- Moby (2001) – An American DJ, musician and photographer. Nat faced first rumor of her life, with Moby, in 2001 after she broke up with Hayden.
- Gael Garcia Bernal (2003-06) – A Mexican actor and director. The couple were together for almost three years before they parted ways from each other. The couple was seen dating each other several times together in those three years.
- Andy Samberg (2006) – An American actor, comedian, voice actor, rapper, writer and member of the comedy group ‘The Lonely Island’. Rumor was there that the actress dumped Gael as she was getting attracted towards the multi-tasking personality of Andy.
- Jake Gyllenhaal (2006) – An American actor. The love rumor of Nat then moved to Jake from Andy, same story. People thought that she left Gael for Jake instead of Andy, but then again it was proved to be a media rumor.
- Nathan Rothschild (2007) – A British man from a banking dynasty. Both were reported to have an affair with each other in 2007. As per the media news, the banker was the love of beautiful actress for almost an year or so.
- Jude Law (2007) – An English actor, film producer and director. The rumor love list of Natalie Portman moved to Jude Law in 2007 after she separated from the banker and was ended when she was seen dating Nathan Bogle.
- Nathan Bogle (2007-08) – Nat started dating not-so-famous Nathan Bogle in 2007. Both were spotted dating many times in New York city. The affair was two year long in which they shared some very close moments.
- Devendra Banhart (2008) – An American folk singer. The actress encountered a relation with singer after working with him in the video for his song ‘Carmensita’. The duo called off the affair in September 2008.
- Rodrigo Santoro (2009) – The Brazilian actor. Natalie was said to be with ‘Lost’ series star for sometime after moving on from Devendra, but the news was later on proved to be a rumor after Natalie was seen together with ballet dancer Benjamin Millepied.
- Benjamin Millepied (2009-Present) – A French dancer and choreographer. Both met each other while working in ‘Black Swan’ together. The affair moved to engagement in 2010 after Natalie confirmed her pregnancy. Nat gave birth to their son in June 2011. The couple married each other in intimate-Jewish ceremony at Big Sur, California on August 4, 2012.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Jewish Polish, Romanian, Austrian and Russian ancestry.
Nat has classic beauty and petite, pear shape body structure. Nat has moles on her cheeks adding to the charm to her beauty and keeping her different.
34-25-34 in or 87-63.5-87 cm
4 (US) or 34 (EU)
Miss Dior Cherie
The North Face, Columbia Sportswear, Theonne, Rough Roses and many more brands adds glamour quotient to her life.
Best Known For
Nat is best known for her role of Queen Padme Amidala in the Star Wars prequel trilogy (1999-2005).
Leon : The Professional (1994). A English language French thriller film, written and directed by Luc Besson. Nat played the role of 12 year old Mathilda, which was an orphan taken in by a hitman.
First TV Show
Sesame Street (2003). An American children’s television series created by Joan Ganz Cooney and Lloyd Morrisett. She appeared in the season 3 of the show in the episode “Needs a Scenery.”
Mary Helen Bowers, who trained her for ‘Black Swan’. She also do yoga and workout at the gym to stay healthy.
Natalie Portman Favorite Things
- Favorite Actor / Actresses – Ben Kingsley, John Turturro, Julia Roberts, Jennifer Grey and Susan Sarandon.
- Favorite Music – PJ Harvey, Bjork, Radiohead, The Jackson 5 and Stevie Wonder.
- Favorite Foods – Chocolate, Pizza, Tea and Ice Cream.
- Favorite Movies – Dirty Dancing (1987), Schindler’s List (1993)
- Favorite TV Show – Ellen, Friends, Dawson’s Creek and Jerry Springer
- Favorite Makeup Items – Kiehl’s lip gloss, Vincent Longo Water Canvas Foundation, powder blush and beige eye shadow.
Natalie Portman Facts
- Nat earned her bachelor’s degree from Harvard while working as an actress, the same time.
- Nat has performed in Anton Chekhov’s ‘The Seagull’ under the production of New York City’s Public Theatre in 2001.
- Portman received a nomination at 2005 Academy Awards in Best Supporting Actress for drama film ‘Closer’.
- She has won the Golden Globe Award for Best Supporting Actress – Motion Picture for her role in drama film ‘Closer’.
- She has won Constellation Award for Best Female performance and Saturn Award for Best Actress for her role in ‘V for Vendetta (2006)’.
- She was the leading lady in the historical dramas ‘Goya’s Ghosts (2006)’ and ‘The Other Boleyn Girl (2008)’.
- She was the youngest jury member at the 61st Annual Cannes Film Festival in May, 2008.
- Nat has also directed a short film ‘Eve’. The film starred Olivia Thirlby, Lauren Bacall and Ben Gazzara.
- ‘Eve’ opened the 65th Venice International Film Festival’s short film competition in 2008.
- Natalia has also directed a segment of the collective film ‘New York, I Love You.’
- She is not on social media.