|Emily Baker Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||February 10, 1994|
Emily Baker is a New Zealander model who has graced the covers of magazines like Marie Claire Italy and Harper’s Bazaar Australia. She has also worked with many brands and designers such as Dolce & Gabbana, Oscar de la Renta, Derek Lam, Prabal Gurung, Donna Karan, Tory Burch, Alexander Wang, Calvin Klein, Stella McCartney, Alexander McQueen, Phillip Lim, Iceberg, Carolina Herrera, Jason Wu, DSquared², Chanel, Fendi, Helmut Lang, Moschino, Topshop Unique, ACNE, Chloe, Victoria Beckham, Christopher Kane, Givenchy, Sportmax, Tommy Hilfiger, Lacoste, Lanvin, Marc Jacobs, Dries van Noten, Versus, Valentino, Rag & Bone, Missoni, Michael Kors, Balenciaga, Prada, Yves Saint Laurent, Versace, Thierry Mugler, Miu Miu, Altuzarra, Céline, and Loewe.
Matamata, Waikato, New Zealand
Fashion / Runway model
Emily Baker has been signed to several modeling agencies –
- Clyne Model Management – Auckland (Mother Agency)
- Viva Models – Paris
- Viva Models – London
- Why Not Models – Milan
- DNA Model Management – New York
- Priscillas Model Management – Sydney
- Viva Models – Barcelona
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
56 kg or 123.5 pounds
Race / Ethnicity
33-23-34 in or 84-58.5-87 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU)
8 (US) or 38.5 (EU) or 5.5 (UK)
She has advertised for designers and brands like DSquared², DSquared² eyewear, Gucci, Helmut Lang, Tommy Hilfiger, Filippa K, Set, and others.
Best Known For
Her campaigns with DSquared, Tommy Hilfiger, and Gucci.
First Fashion Show
Emily debuted with Ready to Wear – Autumn / Winter 2011 fashion show where she walked the ramp for Acne, Alexander McQueen, Alexander Wang, Altuzarra, Ann Demeulemeester, Balenciaga, Cacharel, Calvin Klein, Chanel, Chloé, Christopher Kane, Céline, D&G, Derek Lam, Diesel Black Gold, Dolce & Gabbana, Dries van Noten, Edun, Emilio Pucci, Ermanno Scervino, Fendi, Francesco Scognamiglio, Gianfranco Ferré, Giles Deacon, Haider Ackermann, Hakaan, Isabel Marant, Jill Stuart, Jonathan Saunders, Loewe, Marc Jacobs, Marni, Max Azria, Max Mara, Missoni, Miu Miu, Narciso Rodriguez, Nina Ricci, Pedro Lourenço, Ports 1961, Prada, Preen, Proenza Schouler, Rag & Bone, Richard Nicoll, Rick Owens, Rochas, Roland Mouret, Salvatore Ferragamo, Sportmax, Stella McCartney, Thierry Mugler, Tommy Hilfiger, Topshop Unique, Valentino, Versace, Viktor & Rolf, and Yves Saint Laurent.
Emily Baker Favorite Things
- Fashion Designer – Alexander Wang, Marc Jacobs
- Beauty Tip – Sunscreen
Source – Vogue.it, Vogue.com.au
Emily Baker Facts
- Baker is friends with a lot many models such as Arizona Muse, Dempsey Stewart, Kate King, Josephine Skriver, Jessica Clarke, Codie Young, Maud Welzen, Marique Schimmel, Sui He, Josilyn Williams, and Katryn Kruger.
- She was discovered on a beach in New Zealand and signed afterward.
- She keeps her style simple. But, she says it is getting better. Emily describes her personal style as “effortless, boyish, and very black and white.”
- She keeps changing her style icon. So, she doesn’t have one.
- She enjoys spending time on beaches, swimming, fishing, and playing outdoor sports. She plays volleyball.
- She takes a shower, the first thing in the morning after waking up.
- She is an animal lover.
- She likes music that is easygoing.
- Her biggest dream was traveling, which had turned true after becoming a model.