Robbert van de Corput
After completing his primary school, Hardwell enrolled in a music-oriented school and then joined the Rock Academy. But just under a year in Rock Academy, he quit school and followed his music career.
DJ, Record Producer, Remixer
- Father – Cor van de Corput
- Mother – Anneke van de Corput
- Siblings – Unknown
Hardwell is managed by –
- Urban Rebel PR (Press-related matters)
- Anna Agency B.V. (Booking purposes)
- Sorted Management
Electro House, Future Bass, Tech House, Dutch House, Big Room House, Progressive House, Trap, Hardstyle
Digital audio workstation, Keyboards, Mixer
- Revealed Recordings
- Musical Freedom
- Ultra Music
- Mainstage Music
- Epic Amsterdam
- Sony Music
- Armada Music
- Spinnin’ Records
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
72 kg or 159 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Hardwell has dated –
- Yanicke Agnes (2014-Present) – Hardwell has been in a serious relationship with event manager Yanicke since 2014. They met at a bar in his hometown of Breda in 2013 and a year later, they started dating. They are in a steady and stable relationship.
Race / Ethnicity
He has Dutch ancestry.
- Thick eyebrows
- Clean shaved face
- Hardwell collaborated with AXE Apollo campaign to kickoff his World Tour in 2013.
- He launched his first fragrance ECLIPSE during the Amsterdam Dance Event on October 20, 2017.
His religious views aren’t known publicly.
Best Known For
- Headlining some of the most prestigious and crowd-pleasing music festivals of the world, such as Creamfields, Electric Zoo Festival, Electric Daisy Carnival, Nature One, Ultra Music Festival, Sunburn, and Tomorrowland.
- The documentary film I Am Hardwell, that captures his career path leading to his success at an early age. The film was released in January 2014. It was directed by Robin Piree who followed him for two and a half years.
- His popular dance hit bootleg of 2009, Show Me Love Be. The song is a mash-up of Show Me Love by Robin S and the instrumental track Be by Steve Angello & Laidback Luke.
On January 23, 2015, Hardwell released his debut studio album United We Are under the label Cloud 9 Music, Revealed Recordings, Sony Music and Ultra Music. The album has 14 tracks.
Hardwell was first seen as himself in the romantic comedy film Verliefd op Ibiza in 2013.
First TV Show
He hasn’t appeared on any TV show yet.
Hardwell’s personal workout routine and diet plans aren’t known.
Hardwell Favorite Things
- City – Breda
- Meal – Steak
- Song – Franky Rizardo remix of Cola by CamelPhat and Elderbrook
- Clothing Item – Black T-shirt
Source – Pressreader
- He started playing piano at the age of 4 and played it for 12 years.
- DJ Hardwell studied classical and jazz at a music school.
- Hardwell also took lessons in Judo.
- He got a label signed at the age of 13 and started touring at the age of 14.
- He has a pug named Jäger.
- Hardwell had to take his parents to clubs around the Netherlands when he started DJing, during the ages of 14-18 years, because he was underaged to enter a club on his own.
- Superstar DJ Tiesto has acted as his mentor.
- He was voted as the World’s No. 1 DJ in 2013 and in 2014 by DJ Mag.
- He hates cilantro.
- Hardwell loves video games and is a big Nintendo fan. He is obsessed with Super Mario Bros.
- He loves spending time with his friends. His friends too, travel between continents to attend his shows.
- In 2010, he founded his own record label, Revealed Recordings, which served as a launch pad for young talents.
- On December 13, 2015, a free concert titled The Biggest Guestlist was organized by Hardwell in Mumbai, to provide a better education for the children from poor backgrounds in cooperation with the United We Are Foundation and Guestlist events. All the proceeds of the festival and that of the fans of the Magic Bus Charity Project were donated for the cause.
- Visit his official website @ www.djhardwell.com.
- Follow him on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Mox / Flickr / CC BY-2.0