Liam James Payne
Payno, Daddy Direction, DJ Payne, Paynee
Wolverhampton, West Midlands, England
He was bullied in school. Liam attended the City of Wolverhampton College in Wolverhampton, West Midlands, England. He was a music technology student there.
- Father – Geoff
- Mother – Karen
- Siblings – Ruth Payne (Older Sister), Nicola Payne (Older Sister)
Modest management manages the boyband One Direction.
Syco, Columbia Records
5 ft 9½ in or 176.5 cm (This is what fans and many people think of Liam Payne Height)
As per his video interview with Wired, he revealed his height to be 6 ft 0.75 in or 185 cm.
73 kg or 161 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Liam Payne dated –
- Danielle Peazer (2010-2013) – The English dancer, Danielle Peazer met Liam in October 2010 during The X Factor. It was an ON again-OFF again relationship. The couple dated till September 2012 and split, but somehow they reconciled again and finally separated in May 2013.
- Sophia Smith (2013-2015) – Sophia, the childhood friend of Liam dated him in the past. They became an item in the summer of 2013 (in May 2013 to be more exact). It is believed that Sophia rejected Payne 22 times before this approval (Most gossip websites reported this). The pair split in March of 2014 after having dated for approx. a year. They were spotted again on May 29, 2014, while shopping in Birmingham. They finally split in October 2015.
- Cheryl Cole (2016-2018) – In 2016, he started dating English singer, Cheryl Cole. They welcomed their only child, a son named Bear on March 22, 2017. After dating for two and a half years, the couple separated in 2018 which was announced on July 1, 2018, via Twitter by Cheryl.
- Maya Henry (2019-Present) – Liam found love in Maya Henry, a social media sensation almost after 14 months of his separation from Cheryl Cole. In September 2019, Liam was spotted with Maya outside a trendy restaurant in Marylebone holding each other romantically.
Race / Ethnicity
- Wearing plaid
- His fear of spoons.
- Deep voice
- Woody from Toy Story
Best Known For
One Direction band released its debut album, Up All Night in November 2011 via Syco Records. The album consists of 13 singles with a total length of 45:12 minutes.
The boyband One Direction appeared in the British American 3-D concert film One Direction: This Is Us (also known as 1D3D). The movie released on August 29, 2013 in United Kingdom.
First TV Show
He first appeared in the singing reality TV show The X Factor in 2008 as a contestant.
Mark Jarvis is training Niall Horan along with Liam Payne.
Liam Payne Favorite Things
- Food – Pizza
- TV Shows – Friends (1994-2004), Everybody Loves Raymond (1996-2005)
- Movies – Toy Story series, Click
- Color – Purple
Liam Payne Facts
- He was born three weeks prior to the scheduled estimated time.
- Justin Timberlake and Gary Barlow (member of Take That) are among his biggest music influences.
- His one of the kidneys is not functional. He had tests done when he was a kid.
- He is a sports guy. He was heavily involved in sports activities, when in school.
- Liam knows boxing. He learnt first, when he was 12.
- He first auditioned for The X Factor, when he was 14 (in season 5).
- He has a dog named Loki and 2 turtles. His first turtle is named Harry.
- He is the third oldest in the band, One Direction.
- He has a celebrity crush on English singer, Leona Lewis.
- He actually does not like spoons.
- Follow him on Twitter and visit the band’s official website @ www.onedirectionmusic.com.