|Luke Patterson Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||June 11, 1992|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Luke Patterson is an English drummer and musician who is best known as the drummer of the electronic music group Clean Bandit. Formed in 2008, the group has released multiple tracks and albums like Rockabye (ft. Sean Paul and Anne-Marie), New Eyes, Rather Be (ft. Jess Glynne), Dust Clears (ft. Noonie Bao), What Is Love?, A+E (ft. Kandaka Moore and Nikki Cislyn), Mozart’s House (ft. Love Ssega), Extraordinary (ft. Sharna Bass), Stronger, Come Over (ft. Stylo G), Tears (ft. Louisa Johnson), Real Love (with Jess Glynne), Symphony (ft. Zara Larsson), Disconnect (with Marina and the Diamonds), I Miss You (ft. Julia Michaels), Solo (ft. Demi Lovato), Baby (ft. Marina and the Diamonds and Luis Fonsi), Mama (ft. Ellie Goulding), Higher (ft. Iann Dior), Tick Tock (with Mabel ft. 24kGoldn), Drive (with Topic ft. Wes Nelson), How Will I Know (with Whitney Houston), and Everything but You (ft. A7S).
England, United Kingdom
Like his Clean Bandit bandmates Jack Patterson and Grace Chatto, Luke Patterson went to the Jesus College, University of Cambridge. He had got enrolled in an undergraduate course at the university. However, he didn’t graduate from the university.
To hone his skills, he has also taken a course at The Institute of Contemporary Music Performance, London.
- Siblings – Jack Patterson (Older Brother) (Musician, Producer, and member of Clean Bandit)
Luke Patterson’s music band has been represented by –
- Machine Management
- Coda Music Agency
Electronic, classical crossover, electropop, dance-pop
Atlantic Records, Black Butter
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
62 kg or 137 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Luke Patterson has dated –
- Anna Patarakina – As per his social media feed, Luke was in a relationship with a photographer Anna Patarakina. On 2018 Valentine’s Eve, she moved in to live with him. Also, he often professed his love for his girlfriend on his social media accounts.
- Larissa Guerrini – As of August 2022, he has been romantically involved with entrepreneur Larissa Guerrini.
Race / Ethnicity
- Prominent nose
- Slight body frame
Best Known For
Being a member of the electronic music band, Clean Bandit. The Clean Bandit is best known for the commercial success of their single Rather Be, which went on to become the band’s first single to top the music charts in the UK. Over 1.13 million copies were sold of the single within a year.
Their single Rockabye was also successful as it managed to reach the top of UK music charts as well.
In May 2014, his music group released their debut studio album, New Eyes. The album went on to peak at #3 on UK album charts and was certified ‘Gold’ as well.
First TV Show
In 2015, Luke Patterson made his first TV show appearance as himself on the music series, Radio 1’s Big Weekend Norwich 2015.
Luke Patterson Favorite Things
- Key Influence – Electronic music
Source – YouTube
Luke Patterson Facts
- His music band Clean Bandit was formed in 2008 while his fellow bandmates Jack Patterson, Grace Chatto, and Neil Amin-Smith, were studying in an undergraduate course at the University of Cambridge.
- Luke was introduced to his Clean Bandit bandmates by his brother James.
- The name of his music band is inspired by a Russian phrase, which translates to ‘complete [email protected]’ and can be loosely translated to ‘utter [email protected]’ in English.
- In 2017, his music band publicly announced their full support for Labour Party and its leader Jeremy Corbyn. Also, they attended a Labour party rally in June.
- Luke and his bandmates were booed and abused by the audience in their Russian concert after they openly backed same-sex relationships and marriage.
- Patterson and his band got a big breakthrough with the success of their single Mozart’s House, which was re-released in 2013 to even better commercial success.
- In July 2016, he was invited by his alma mater The Institute of Contemporary Music Performance to deliver a master class.
- Clean Bandit‘s 2nd studio album What Is Love? was released on November 30, 2018, via Atlantic Records and it peaked at number #1 on the US Top Dance/Electronic Albums (Billboard) chart, at number #9 on the UK Albums (OCC) chart, at number #50 on the Canadian Albums (Billboard) chart, and at number #141 on the US Billboard 200 chart. The album was certified ‘Gold’ by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) as well as the British Phonographic Industry (BPI).
Featured Image by Luke Patterson / Instagram