Eva Jacqueline Longoria
Eva Longoria Christopher, Eva Longoria Parker
Corpus Christi, Texas, USA
Eva Longoria went Roy Miller High School, Corpus Christi, Texas, USA followed by Marvin P. Baker Middle School.
Afterwards, she completed a degree in Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology (Study of anatomy, physiology and body movement) from Texas A&M University-Kingsville, Texas, USA in 1998.
Eva finally enrolled herself to California State University, Northridge and completed a master’s degree in Chicano Studies in May 2013.
Model, actress, restaurateur, activist
- Father – Enrique Longoria, Jr
- Mother – Ella Eva (Mireles)
- Siblings – Esmeralda Josephina Longoria (Older Sister), Elizabeth Judina Longoria (Older Sister), Emily Jeannette Longoria (Older Sister)
Anderson Group Public Relations, Ltd. (Publicist)
5 ft 2 in or 157 cm
53 kg or 117 pounds
Eva Longoria dated –
- Eduardo Cruz (2011-2012) – Eva Longoria started dating Spanish singer Eduardo Cruzin February 2011. After her divorce from Tony Parker, she was seen with Cruz having dinner. After that moment, the couple has stepped out together many times. “I am lucky to have found love again” says Eva Longoria. After having an ON-OFF relationship, the duo finally broke in June 2012. She is 10 years (a decade) older than him.
- Mark Sanchez (2012) – American football player, Mark Sanchez had a 4 month-long relationship with Longoria. The couple was romantically linked from July 2012 until late October 2012.
- Ernesto Arguello (2013) – Miami (American) based entrepreneur and philanthropist, Ernesto Arguello dated Eva briefly from July to August 2013. They actually met in 2012 for the first time, when Ernesto was cast as a bachelor in a reality TV show Ready for Love, the same show of which Eva is a producer. It became one of the fastest breakups of 2013.
- Jose Antonio Baston (2013-Present) – Mexican businessman, Jose Baston is currently seeing Longoria since October 2013. They were seen kissing and holding hands of each other in New York City in late October. On December 13, 2015, she announced her engagement to Jose.
Eva Longoria married
- Tyler Christopher (2002-2004) – Eva Longoria married General Hospital (American TV Series. Till now it has produced 49 seasons) star Tyler Christopher from 20 January, 2002 to 19 January, 2004. They were divorced.
- Tony Parker (2007-2011) – Then, in November, 2004 Longoria met Parker (Professional Basketball Player) and on 30 November, 2006 the couple engaged. In Paris city hall, on 6 July, 2007, they married in a civil service. On 17 November, 2010 Longoria filed a divorce and they were separated on 28 January, 2011 officially.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Mexican-American ancestry.
Dark brown is Eva’s natural hair color.
She sometimes dyes black or blonde according to the need of her role in the films and TV shows.
- Sexy body
- Short stature
35-25-35 in or 87-63.5-89 cm
6 (US) or 36 (EU)
L’Oreal Paris, L’Oreal cosmetics, Magnum Ice-Cream (2008), Hanes
She has been seen in numerous commercials such as Diet Pepsi (2005), VISA card, Vive by L’Oreal (2005), L’Oréal Color-Expert (France), Heineken beer (2009), Lays Potato Chips (2012), Sheba cat food (2013), etc.
Best Known For
Portraying “Gabrielle Solis” in the comedy TV series “Desperate Housewives” which aired on the ABC channel from 2004 to 2012. She appeared in all the 181 episodes.
2003 film Snitch’d for her role as Gabby. Snitch’d was a direct-to-video, that is, it was released directly for home viewing.
First TV Show
In 1999, she got the role of hosting the weekend destination segment of TV Show L.A. In A Day. In 2000, she again appeared in another TV show Beverly Hills, 90210 for her role as Flight Attendant #3. It was a guest appearance in season 10 and episode 19. Though she is more famous for TV series Desperate Housewives.
Eva Longoria Favorite Things
- Favorite Food – Breast, Salads and Strawberry Yogurt
- Favorite Drink – Pepsi Next
- Favorite Sport – Basketball
- Favorite Basketball Team – The San Antonio Spurs
- Favorite Basketball player – Tony Parker (Eva’s husband from 2007-2011)
- Favorite Restaurant – Katsuya (in Los Angeles, USA)
- Favorite Video Game – Pac-Man
- Favorite Body Part – Butt (She revealed us about her fave body part during Cosmopolitan Magazine issue in December 2005)
- Favorite Actor – Kiefer Sutherland
- Favorite Color – Red
- Favorite Author – Isabel Allende, Gabriel Garcia Marquez
- Favorite Books – The House of the Spirits, Eva Luna, Daughter of Fortune (All books written by Isabel Allende)
- Favorite Designer – Cadile, Body Language, Stop Staring, Victoria Beckham
Eva Longoria Facts
- Eva Longoria founded Eva’s Heroes, a charity which helps developmentally disabled children in 2006.
- Eva Longoria won the title of Miss Corpus Christi, USA in 1998.
- In March 2008, Eva Longoria opened the restaurant Beso (In Spanish: “Kiss”) in Hollywood with partner and celebrity chef Todd English.
- Eva was voted no.1 in Maxim’s Hot 100 list in 2005 and 2006.
- Her father was a hunter and Eva has been practicing shooting for her entire life.
- Jinxy is Eva’s pet dog. She used to occasionally bring it to the set of Desperate Housewives.
- Eva’s sister Lisa is mentally retarded.
- Eva keeps herself fit by kickboxing.
- She has also worked part-time for 3 years at Wendy’s restaurant while she was in school.
- For 4 years, Longoria worked as a headhunter.
- She feels the sexiest when she is wearing lingerie and nothing else.
- Guacamole (Avocado based sauce) reminds her of home.
- Join Eva on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.