Logan Alexander Paul
Westlake, Ohio, United States
Los Angeles, California, U.S.
Logan Paul was enrolled at the Westlake High School.
He then got admission at the Ohio University on a full academic scholarship. He intended to study engineering at the university. However, he dropped out in 2014 to focus on his social media career.
Actor and social media entertainer
- Father – Greg Paul
- Mother – Pam Stepnick
- Siblings – Jake Paul (Younger Brother) (Actor and Social Media Personality)
Paul Logan is represented by Paul Cazers of Creative Artists Agency.
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
90 kg or 198.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Logan Paul has dated
- Amanda Cerny (2016) – Logan Paul was RUMORed to be dating former Playboy model Amanda Cerny in 2016 after they had collaborated for a comedic dating video.
Race / Ethnicity
- Tall and muscular body
- Green eyes
His body specifications may be –
- Chest – 45 in or 114 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 16 in or 41 cm
- Waist – 33 in or 84 cm
Logan Paul did a video for the Doritos‘ “Crash the Super Bowl” campaign, wich was titled as Paranormal Snacktivity. It was the single most viewed entry out of over 4,500 submissions for the contest.
As part of his social media work, he has headlined digital promotional campaigns for popular brands such as Hanes, Verizon, Nike, Dunkin’ Donuts, HBO, and Pepsi.
His religious views aren’t known.
Best Known For
- Being one of the most popular and influential Vine stars.
- His series of goofy and hilarious short videos.
In 2014, he made his first film appearance in a short film Rainbow Man as Carl.
His first theatrical feature film was the 2017 science fiction film The Space Between Us.
First TV Show
In 2015, Logan guest appeared in an episode of Law & Order: Special Victims Unit.
Being an athletic individual in his early teens, Logan had a good foundation to build a great physique on. He hits the gym at least 6 times a week with Sunday being his usual off day. He usually works out late in the evening.
He starts all his workouts with a 6-minute run. After that, he focuses on individual body parts with Monday reserved for chest followed by back, arms, shoulders and legs on each day. On Saturday, he focuses on cardio only, which usually is jogging for two to three miles. On his off day, he makes sure that he stretches his muscles.
His typical day diet plan is like –
- Breakfast – Prefers a bowl of oatmeal with bananas, strawberries and topped with honey and almond butter, 3 scrambled eggs with avocado and occasional plate of spinach.
- Lunch – It is the biggest meal of the day and comprises of meat (salmon and chicken), complex carbs such as brown rice and sweet potato and fruits.
- Dinner – It is the lightest meal of the day and usually comprises of a piece of chicken, a bowl of oatmeal or protein bar.
In general, he steers clear of dairy products, bread, and pasta. He also makes sure that he is drinking at least 2.5 gallons of water.
Logan Paul Favorite Things
His favorite things aren’t known.
Logan Paul Facts
- While growing up, he was fascinated with photography. He bought his first digital camera from the money he has saved from allowances and mowing lawns.
- While studying in high school, he was a skilled wrestler and managed to finish 5th in the state level wrestling tournament.
- In high school, he started as running back or linebacker in the Westlake football team, which managed to reach the playoffs for the first time after 1989.
- As a high school linebacker, he made 92 tackles and ran 1,400 yards along with making 18 touchdowns, which helped him become Plain Dealer All-Star linebacker.
- He started posting videos on YouTube at the age of 10. His YouTube channel was titled Zoosh.
- He has a pet parrot called Maverick. He has even named his production company after the parrot, Maverick Media.
- Visit his official website @ loganpaul.com.
- Follow him on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Vine, and YouTube.