|Hana Soukupova Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||December 18, 1985|
Karlovy Vary, Czechoslovakia (now Czech Republic)
Her educational background is not known. She, however, started modeling at 12.
She has a sister.
Hana Soukupova is signed to several talent agencies –
- Viva Models – Paris
- Why Not Model Agency
- Next Company
- Glamour Model Management – Rome
- IMG Models – New York
- Donna Models – Tokyo
- Iconic Management – Hamburg
- IMG Models – Milan
- My Model Management
5 ft 11 in or 180 cm
59 kg or 130 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Hana Soukupová dated –
- Drew Aaron (2006-Present) – Since November 2006, Hana is married to paper mogul and serial entrepreneur Drew Aaron. She resides in Europe and US with her husband and son Finn Aaron.
- Romain Zago (2008) – American nightclub owner Romain Zago had a fling with Hana in 2008.
Race / Ethnicity
34-23-34 in or 87-58.5-87 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
Hana has advertised for brands like Agnona, Anne Klein, Ann Taylor, Arthur Caliman, Beauté de Kosé make-up, Bergdorf Goodman, Bulgari, Carolina Herrera ‘Chic’ fragrance, Elie Tahari, EnC, Escada, Gucci, Jeckerson, Jill Stuart, Jones New York, La Redoute, Luisa Spagnoli, Max Mara, Neiman Marcus, Ninesix, SJ, St. John, Trussardi Jeans, TSE, Versace, Versace Jeans Couture, Victoria’s Secret, Zara, and others.
Best Known For
Working with fashion houses like Victoria’s Secret, Zara, and others.
First Fashion Show
She debuted with Haute Couture – Spring / Summer 2003 fashion show where she walked the ramp for Elie Saab, and Emanuel Ungaro.
She loves to workout and so does a lot of exercises like cardio, boxing, etc with her trainer. She actually loves boxing.
Also, she eats a healthy diet and consumes a lot of proteins. With a proper workout, one always needs to take care of his / her diet. So, she eats fish, chicken, and spinach.
While traveling, she never forgets to carry a water bottle.
By the way, she also loves chocolates.
Hana Soukupova Favorite Things
- Photographers – Steven Meisel, Mario Sorrenti, Mario Testino
- Magazines – French and Italian Vogue, i-D
- Band – The White Stripes
- Designers – Alexander McQueen, Balenciaga, Stella McCartney, Prada, YSL
- Perfume – Ralph Lauren’s Romance, Chanel No. 5 (Though, she rarely use perfume)
- Campaign to shoot – The Gucci Envy perfume campaign in Pisa
- City For shopping – New York
- Beauty Products – Chanel makeup remover, Dior mascara, Chanel red lipstick, Lancôme lipsticks
- Accessory – Handbags
Source – RusshMagazine.com
Hana Soukupova Facts
- She has played basketball while in school. Due to her towering height, she commenced playing the sport for her local team.
- In 1998, she started working as a model in Prague. She was 12 at that time.
- She got to sign her first major modeling contract at the age of 15 when she became the face of Carolina Herrera’s Chic perfume.
- Hana believes that she has big feet like Uma Thurman.
- Hana has also appeared in Victoria’s Secret fashion shows and has also modeled for their catalogs.
- If she weren’t modeling, she would have been working as an artist, doing photography, drawing, and painting.
- Soukupova is a member of The American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals.
- Kate Moss, Twiggy, and designer Halston are her style icons.
- In May 2001, she won the first edition of Topmodel of the New Millennium contest.
- Vintage shopping, pottery, and playing basketball are her area of interest.
- While growing up, her family was not financially sound.
- She is friends with fellow models Behati Prinsloo, Doutzen Kroes, Elise Crombez, Eugenia Volodina, Jessica Miller, Julia Stegner, Lindsay Ellingson, and Natasha Poly.