Ari, Little Red, Riri
Boca Raton, Florida, USA
Grande attended North Broward Preparatory School, a high school which she left to join the musical. After that, she was homeschooled as the school continued to send her all the required study material. So, she could study with the help of home tutors.
Her career is managed by Jen Merlino of Untitled Entertainment.
Actress, Singer, Dancer, Voice Artist
- Father – Edward Butera
- Mother – Joan Grande
- Siblings – Frankie Grande (Older Brother) (Performer and Producer)
Pop Rock, Pop
5 ft 1 in or 155 cm (via Instagram)
48 kg or 106 pounds
Grande dated –
- Graham Phillips (2008-2010) – American actor, Phillips had a relationship with Grande from 2008 until March 2010.
- Jai Brooks (2012-2013; 2013-2014) – Australian musician, Brooks who first met her via Twitter started dating Ariana in August 2012. Ariana is older than him. The duo broke up in August 2013. In September 2013, Jai and Ariana were seen together in her concert, where Jai also spent some time with Frankie, Ariana’s brother. They finally split amicably in July 2014.
- Nathan Sykes (2013) – The Wanted’s Nathan Sykes reportedly dated young star, Ariana Grande from August 2013 to December 2013. They also worked on one of the songs together for Ariana’s album titled “Almost Is Never Enough.”
- Big Sean (2014-2015) – In July 2014, Grande started dating rapper Big Sean. They dated for almost a year before parting ways on April 8, 2015.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Italian descent with half Sicilian and half Abruzzese.
Her natural hair color is considered to be dark brown. She dyes them according to her roles in the TV shows and movies.
Grande had previously dyed them red.
- Different hair colors
- Dimple on left cheek
- High pitched voice
32-24-32 in or 81-61-81 cm
She has appeared in Old Navy commercial alongside Jennette McCurdy.
She has not shown much faith in religion. Her parents believe in God and she also goes to church occasionally with them.
She was previously a Catholic, but when her gay brother, Frankie was not accepted into Catholic Church, she decided to change the religion. Right now, she is Kabbalah.
Best Known For
Working in the Nickelodeon’s sitcom Victorious as Cat Valentine from 2010 to 2013.
She has released a studio album Yours Truly on September 3, 2013 (in U.S. and on August 30, 2013 in Germany) under the Republic Records. The pop album consists of 13 singles, making it a total length of 50:08 minutes.
First TV Show
Her debut role in TV series was in The Battery’s Down. She appeared in the TV show in 2009 for her role as Bat Mitzvah Riffer in season 2, episode 2, titled “Bad Bad News”. Though, it was good news for her fans.
Ariana loves to stay fit, do workout. She reveals that she likes to do elliptical workout on Bruno Mars and Nicki Minaj‘s music. Cardio, which is one of the most important exercises is done by her in the form of dancing. She wants her readers / followers to try the dance workout in 5-inch heel. This is because it will burn more calories. Other than these dance rehearsals, she is also able to do some exercises by running behind her puppy, Coco, in order to chase it. Hiking and meditation are her hobbies and Grande does it on a regular basis. She tries to keep herself full of energy by having dry fruits and nuts like almond, cashews.
“You have to be thankful and I think being in this business is one of the most important things is to give back because there’s no better feeling than knowing that your work is being appreciated by people.”
Ariana Grande Favorite Things
- Food – Salmon fish, Coconut water
- Songs – Beautiful (By Christina Aguilera), What makes you beautiful (By One Direction)
- Place – South Africa, Malaysia
- Color – Lavender
- Movie – Bruce Almighty (2003)
- Bands / Artists – Imogen Heap, India.Arie, Madonna
- Fitness Role Model – Madonna
Source – SHAPE, UsMagazine
Ariana Grande Facts
- At 15, she debuted on Broadway with her performance.
- Grande’s name had been inspired from Princess Oriana from Felix the Cat.
- She has 6 pet dogs, named Coco, Ophelia, Toulouse, Fawkes, Cinnamon, and Sirius Black.
- She is a native Floridian.
- Grande likes to go to beach in the middle of the night.
- She likes animals more than most people. Ariana likes ocean and sea creatures.
- She is afraid of heights, but would like to enjoy a roller coaster.
- She likes Halloween so much that she wishes every day were Halloween.
- At 21, she still has three wisdom teeth left.
- She like scary movies, Paris, musical theater, and romantic novels.
- She also sleeps in almost no clothes. And, this was suggested by her grandmother.
- At just 10, she co-founded the singing group, consisting of youth, named, Kids Who Care. The group raised $500,000 in 2007 alone for charity purposes.
- Grande has appeared on television for her role as Cat Valentine in TV series Victorious (2010-2013), iCarly (2011), Sam & Cat (2013-).
- She has given her voice in 2011 in 4 episodes in Winx Club.
- Grande has partnered in “Shield Sneeze Swish” campaign with Kleenex.
- Hear more from her on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, iTunes, Google+, and YouTubeVEVO.
- Her official website @ www.arianagrande.com