Ari, Little Red
Grande was born on June 26, 1993
Boca Raton, Florida, USA
Grande attended North Broward Preparatory School, a high school which she left to join the musical. After that, she was home schooled as the school continued to send her all the required study material. So, she could study with the help of home tutors.
Actress, Singer, Dancer, Voice Artist
- Father - Edward Butera
- Mother - Joan Grande
- Siblings - Frankie Grande (Older Brother) (Performer and Producer)
Pop Rock, Pop
5 ft 1 in or 155 cm (via Instagram)
47 kg or 104 pounds
She has dated -
- Graham Phillips (2008-2010) – American actor, Phillips had a relationship with Grande from 2008 until March 2010.
- Jai Brooks (2012-2013) – Australian musician, Brooks who first met her via Twitter started dating Ariana in August 2012. Ariana is elder than him. The duo broke up in August 2013. In September 2013, Jai and Ariana were seen together in Ariana’s concert and Jai had also spent time with Frankie, Ariana’s brother.
- Nathan Sykes (2013-Present) – The Wanted’s Nathan Sykes is reportedly dating young star, Ariana Grande. They have been going out and spending their time together. Grande has also confirmed this on her official ask.fm account. They also worked on one of the song together.
She is of Italian descent with half Sicilian and half Abruzzese.
Her natural hair color is considered to be dark brown. She dyes them according to her roles in the TV shows and movies. Grande had previously dyed them red.
- Different hair colors
- Dimple on left cheek
- High pitched voice
32-24-32 in or 81-61-81 cm
She has not shown much faith in religion. Her parents believe in God and she also go to church occasionally with them. So, it is not confirmed what her religious beliefs are. But, most probably, Ariana is not religious.
Best Known For
Working in the Nickelodeon’s sitcom Victorious as Cat Valentine from 2010 to 2013.
She has released a studio album Yours Truly on September 3, 2013 (in U.S. and on August 30, 2013 in Germany) under the Republic Records. The pop album consists of 13 singles, making it a total length of 50:08 minutes.
First TV Show
Her debut role in TV series was in The Battery’s Down. She appeared in the TV show in 2009 for her role as Bat Mitzvah Riffer in season 2, episode 2, titled “Bad Bad News”. Though, it was good news for her fans.
Ariana loves to stay fit, do workout. She reveals that she likes to do elliptical workout on Bruno Mars and Nicki Minaj‘s music. Cardio, which is the most important workout is done by her in the from of dancing. She wants her readers/ followers to try the dance workout in 5-inch heel. This is because it will burn more calories. Other than these dance rehearsals, she is also able to do some exercises by running behind her puppy, Coco, in order to chase it. Hiking and meditation is her hobby and Grande does it on a regular basis. She is full of energy, it is due to dry fruits and nuts like almond, cashews.
“You have to be thankful and I think being in this business is one of the most important things is to give back because there’s no better feeling than knowing that your work is being appreciated by people.”
Ariana Grande Favorite Things
- Food – Salmon fish, Coconut water
- Songs - Beautiful (By Christina Aguilera), What makes you beautiful (By One Direction)
- Place - South Africa, Malaysia
- Band - Imogen Heap
- Fitness Role Model – Madonna
Ariana Grande Facts
- At 15, she debuted on Broadway with her performance.
- Grande’s name had been inspired from Princess Oriana from Felix the Cat.
- She has a dog, named Coco.
- At just 10, she co-founded the singing group, consisting of youth, named, Kids Who Care. The group raised $500,000 in 2007 alone for charity purposes.
- Grande has appeared on television for her role as Cat Valentine in TV series Victorious (2010-2013), iCarly (2011), Sam & Cat (2013-).
- She has given her voice in 2011 in 4 episodes in Winx Club.
- Grande has partnered in “Shield Sneeze Swish” campaign with Kleenex.
- Follow her on Twitter.
- Her official website @ www.arianagrande.com