Deepika is 28 according to her birth date 5 January, 1986
Deepika Padukone attended Sophia High School in Bangalore and completed her pre-university studies at Mount Carmel College, Bangalore. Deepika was enrolled in Indira Gandhi National Open University in Bachelors of Arts (Sociology), when she got her first film.
Indian Actress and former model
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
60 kg or 132 pounds
Deepika dated –
- Nihar Pandya – Deepika dated her first boyfriend Nihar, when she was not well known as an actress (mainly during her modelling days), and broke out to better focus on her acting career. But, couple of years later, she was again spotted with Nihar.
- Ranbir Kapoor (2007-2008) – Ranbir and Deepika remained an item for quite some time. They had appeared together on-screen in the 2008 film Bachna Ae Haseeno.
- Yuvraj Singh (2008) – Deepika, when she was still an emerging actress dated Indian cricketer, Yuvraj Singh briefly nearing 2008. The relationship ended when Yuvi started interfering in Deepika’s personal matters on what to wear and with whom she should meet.
- Siddharth Mallya (2010-2012) – For about two years, from March 2010 to February 2012, the actress Deepika and business tycoon Siddharth Mallya were an item. They split after Deepika ended the relationship citing “irreconcilable differences in class and status”.
- Ranveer Singh (2013) – Ramleela co-star, Ranveer Singh was RUMORed to be dating Deepika. They had been seen getting cosy during the parties multiple times. But, neither of the party has confirmed their relationship.
34-24-36 in or 87-61-91.5 cm
Best Known For
Having best body in business and her first film in Bollywood opposite Shah Rukh Khan’s ‘Om Shanti Om’ in 2007 for which she got ‘Filmfare Best Female Debut Award’.
2006 Kannada language film ‘Aishwarya’ for her role as ‘Aishwarya’ . In 2007, she appeared in hit hindi film ‘Om Shanti Om’ for her role as ‘Shantipriya/Sandhya (Sandy)’.
Deepika Favorite Things
- Favorite Food – South Indian Food, particularly, Dosa, Upma
- Favorite Movies – Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge (1995), The Color of Paradise (1999), Cinderella Man(2005), Mary Poppins (1964)
- Favorite Actors – Aamir Khan, Johnny Depp, Brad Pitt, Amitabh Bachchan
- Favorite Actress – Hema Malini, Madhuri Dixit, Sridevi
- Favorite Indian Designers – Tarun Tahiliani, Manish Malhotra, Rohit Bal
- Favorite Color – White and Mauve
- Favorite Perfume – Hugo Boss
- Favorite Book – Little Women
- Favorite Holiday Destination – France
- Deepika Padukone loves music, eating, sleeping, and watching movies and played badminton at state level till 10th standard.
- Deepika Padukone was born to famous badminton player of International repute Prakash Padukone (father) and travel agent Ujjala (mother).
- Deepika has 1 younger sister named Anisha, born on February 2, 1991 and she wants to be a golf pro.
- Deepika is an Indian supermodel, who is a endorsed in these brands – Liril, Dabur Lal powder, Close-Up toothpaste, Limca, Jewels of India, Parachute’s Advanced Massager, Levi Strauss (India) Pvt. Ltd., and Maybelline.
- Deepika, in 2009, started writing weekly columns for HT City, the lifestyle supplement of Hindustan Times. These columns appear online on social network, Desimartini.
- Deepika was awarded the title “Model of the Year” at the fifth annual Kingfisher Fashion Awards.