Hailey Rhode Baldwin
Tucson, Arizona, United States
She was homeschooled by her mother.
Fashion / Runway model
- Father – Stephen Baldwin (Actor, director, producer)
- Mother – Kennya Baldwin (Brazilian graphic designer)
- Siblings – Alaia Baldwin (Older Sister) (Model)
- Others – Ireland Baldwin (Cousin) (Model), Alec Baldwin (Uncle) (Actor), William Baldwin (Uncle) (Actor), Daniel Baldwin (Uncle) (Actor)
Hailey Baldwin is connected with these modeling agencies –
- Storm Models – London
- Ford Models – New York
- Silent Models – Paris
- Heroes Model Management
5 ft 7½ in or 171 cm
54 kg or 119 pounds
Hailey Baldwin dated –
- Justin Bieber (2015; 2016) – Hailey was seen pool partying with Canadian singer, Justin Bieber at his LA based home in January 2015. None of them accepted about the dating relationship. Hence, it was a RUMOR. Later, in January 2016, they were again seen partying and kissing in St. Barts. They split in April 2016.
- Luke Hemmings (2015) – Australian band, 5 Seconds of Summer’s Luke and Hailey were RUMORed to be dating in October 2015 when they were reportedly seen during a date. But, Hailey denies all these rumors.
- Drake (2016) – Hailey and Canadian rapper, and singer Drake were RUMORed to be dating together from May 2016 to August 2016.
Race / Ethnicity
Hailey has English, Irish, French, German, and Scottish ancestry on her dad’s side, while she has Brazilian ancestry on her mom’s side.
Light Blonde (Natural Hair Color)
She has dyed them ‘Brown’ in the past.
32-24-34 in or 81-61-86 cm
2 (US) or 32 (EU)
8 (US) or 39 (EU) or 6 (UK)
She has modeled for Topshop among other brands.
She has not revealed about her religious beliefs, but her dad Stephen is Evangelicalism.
Best Known For
Being a part of the Baldwin family.
She is also known for her modeling assignments and appearing in catalogs of big fashion houses.
Regarding Fashion Shows
She walked for Topshop in the Spring / Summer 2015 Fashion Show held at London.
In 2012, she walked at Sherri Hill’s prom runway show.
She has also walked / modeled for Sonia Rykiel at Paris Spring / Summer 2015 Fashion Week.
In 2005, she appeared in TV movie documentary Livin It: Unusual Suspects as herself. Many members of the Baldwin family also appears in the film.
First TV Show
In 2009, Hailey guest appeared in comedy music show Saturday Night Live as herself in an episode titled “Alec Baldwin / Jonas Brothers.”
Her pictures have been clicked while hitting the gym. She definitely works out.
Hailey keeps Nature Valley granola bars with her all the time and whenever she feels hungry, she eats it.
She has a busy life and her breakfast is generally like apple, and peanut butter or oatmeal.
During fashion weeks, she doesn’t get time to workout. But, she believes running or at least walking in heels everywhere, every now and then gives a nice workout.
Hailey Baldwin Favorite Things
- Coffee Shop – Starbucks
- Starbucks Order – Iced hazelnut blended drink
Source – Yahoo
Hailey Baldwin Facts
- Hailey is good friends with Kendall Jenner, Bella Hadid, Kylie Jenner and Jaden Smith.
- Hailey Baldwin has appeared in French Connection’s Autumn / Winter 2014 collection.
- Hailey has also modeled for magazines like Tatler, Love, Flaunt, i-D, V Magazine, etc.
- She has a celebrity crush on David Beckham‘s son Brooklyn Beckham.
- She hates wearing a lot of make-up. Though, she uses Neosporin to keep her complexion clear.
- She made it to the L’Officiel Netherlands magazine cover in April 2015.
- She is a fashion designer too. She has made a top for Brandy Melville USA.
- She is a trained ballerina.
- She didn’t want to be a model. It all happened naturally.
- She does not forgets to keep face moisturizer, phone charger, hair ties, and ChapStick in her bag.
- In 2015, Hailey sat in the front row of Kanye West‘s Adidas Show alongside Beyonce and Jay-Z.
- Her go-to outfit is black jeans and black shirt teamed with leather jacket and chunky boots.
- She has read the Gone Girl novel by Gillian Flynn and finished it in 2014.
- On her parent’s 25th wedding anniversary, she gifted them with a 3-month-old male Shiba Inu (Japanese breed), which she bought for $2500.
- Connect with Hailey on Instagram and Twitter.