Lily Luahana Cole
Torquay, Devon, England
Lily went to Hallfield Primary School, Sylvia Young Theatre School, and St Marylebone School.
She completed her sixth form with A-levels in English, Politics, and Philosophy and ethics from Latymer Upper School.
She also went to the King’s College in Cambridge to study social and political sciences. She later switched her specialization to history of art and graduated in 2011 with a double first.
Actress, entrepreneur, model
- Father – Chris Cole (Fisherman and Boat Builder)
- Mother – Patience Owen (Artist and Writer)
- Siblings – Elvie Cole (Sister)
- Others – Frederick Harry Cole (Paternal Grandfather), Maud Louise Farley (Paternal Grandmother)
Lily Cole (as an actress) is represented by
- United Agents Ltd.
- Management 360
As a model, she was signed with Storm Model Management.
5 ft 10½ in or 179 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lily Cole has dated –
- Bryan Ferry (2008) – Lily Cole was RUMORed to be dating singer-songwriter Bryan Ferry after they were spotted out on a date night in July 2008. The date started with a charity karaoke event at jazz club Ronnie Scott’s and ended with them heading to Claridges Hotel.
- Jude Law (2008) – In 2008, Lily Cole was reportedly in a relationship with actor Jude Law after they went for a couple of dates in London. One such date led to Lily heading to Jude’s house after a trip to the local theater.
- Enrique Murciano (2008-2011) – Lily started going out with American actor Enrique Murciano in 2008. The relationship seemed to be heading in right direction as Lily proclaimed her love for him in an interview and even hinted at marriage plans. However, it all ended in February 2011 just six weeks after a romantic holiday in the Caribbean. Long distance and pressure of conflicting work schedules were the reasons for the breakup.
- Jack Dorsey (2012-2013) – Lily started dating Twitter co-founder and CEO Jack Dorsey in the last months of 2012. Their relationship was confirmed in January 2013 after she was spotted on his yacht in St. Barts in the Caribbean. However, a month later, their relationship seemed to be in trouble as they had a public blazing row at the San Francisco airport. By June, their relationship had ended as Jack was pictured holidaying in Japan with another woman.
- Kwame Ferreira (2013-Present) – Lily met businessperson Kwame Ferreira at the Cambridge in 2012 and grew close as he helped her build the platform for her website Impossible. While working on the website, they fell in love. In March 2015, she took to the same website to announce her pregnancy. She gave birth to a daughter, Wylde Cole Ferreira in September 2015.
Race / Ethnicity
- Copper hued hair
- Alabaster skin tone
34-27-36 in or 86-68.5-91.5 cm
8 (US) or 38 (EU)
10 (US) or 40.5 (EU)
Lily Cole has appeared in print ads for Rimmel London’s Stay Matte clarifying foundation.
Lily has done brand endorsement work / has appeared in adverts for the following –
- Anna Sui
- Marks & Spencer clothes
- Rimmel cosmetics
- Monsoon stores
- Christian Lacroix
- I Love Love perfume range from Moschino
- Tiffany & Co.
- Anna Sui
- Body Shop
- Ghost fragrance range
Her religious views aren’t known.
Best Known For
Working as a model for the leading brands such as Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Alexander McQueen, Jean Paul Gaultier, and Moschino.
In 2007, Lily made her film debut with comedy film St. Trinians in the role of Polly.
First TV Show
In 2009, Lily was seen in an episode of the talk show Xposé as herself.
Lily Cole keeps her fitness up by indulging in the eccentric workout, which is a dynamic version of the Barre routine. It is a combination of ballet, Tai Chi, Pilates and yoga with dynamic stretching and strengthening exercises aimed at improving muscle tone, flexibility, and functional strength.
When it comes to diet, she tries to follow a balanced and healthy vegetarian diet. However, she occasionally eats fish as well.
Lily Cole Favorite Things
- Greatest Fear – Falling
- Smell – Wet oak trees
- Word – Paraphernalia
- Guilty Pleasure – Expensive dark chocolate
- Relaxing Destination – Bahamas
- Best Holiday Trip – To the mountains of Yamagata in Japan at the age of 16
- Holiday Destination – Algarve in Portugal
- Hotel – Amanjiwo Resorts in Java
- City – Venice
- Food Destinations – Portofino, Amalfi Coast, Thailand, India
- Memorable Meal – Buffet prepared by the local community at Finca Agroecologica El Paraiso in Viñales in Cuba
- City for Nightlife – New York
Source – The Guardian, Telegraph
Lily Cole Facts
- In 2012, she launched her website Impossible, which along with supporting projects that aim to solve third World problems also serves as an online store for various lifestyle products including clothing for men and women.
- In 2009, the Vogue Paris magazine included her on the list of “Top 30 Models of the 2000s”.
- Her modeling career got underway at 15 after she was spotted on the street by Benjamin Hart, a model scout for Storm Models Agency.
- She has served as an ambassador for the charity and welfare organization, Global Angels, which works to transform disadvantaged communities all across the globe.
- In 2013, the animal rights organization PETA included her in the list of “Sexiest Vegetarians of the Year.”
- She has modeled T-shirts for the campaign run by Environmental Justice Foundation aimed at fighting prevalent child labor in the fashion industry.
- In March 2007, she sold the plaster cast bust of her torso on eBay with the proceeds of the auction going to the British telethon charity named, Comic Relief.
- She is the co-founder of The North Circular, an environmental friendly knitwear company that sells hand-knitted products made from the British yarn.
- Visit her official website @ www.lilycole.com.
- Follow Lily Cole on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.