|Taylor Hill Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||March 5, 1996|
Taylor Hill is an American model and actress who is known for having worked with several brands and designers which include Versace, Valentino, Chanel, Armani, Moschino, Dolce & Gabbana, Brandon Maxwell, Balmain, Givenchy, Tommy Hilfiger, Fendi, H&M, Ralph Lauren, Kenzo, Alexander Wang, Lanvin, DKNY, Marc Jacobs, Miu Miu, and Michael Kors. Moreover, she has also appeared on the covers of magazines such as Harper’s Bazaar, Vogue, GQ Portugal, Marie Claire, Numéro Tokyo, Elle, Cosmopolitan, Grazia, etc.
Taylor Marie Hill
Palatine, Illinois, United States
Taylor graduated from Pomona High School in Arvada, Colorado. Though, she hated high school.
Fashion / Runway model, actress
- Father – David Hill
- Mother – Jennifer Hill (Actress)
- Siblings – Logan Rae Hill (Older Sister) (Photographer), Mackinley Hill (Younger Sister) (Model), Chase (Younger Brother) (Model)
- Others – Robert McKinley “Bob” Hill (Paternal Grandfather), Frances Ann Robinson (Paternal Grandmother), Stanley Ray Tate (Maternal Grandfather), Gloria Ada Pickens (Maternal Grandmother)
Taylor Hill has been signed to these modeling agencies –
- IMG Models – New York
- Ford Models – Chicago
- No Ties Management
- Traffic Models – Barcelona
- Storm Model Management – London
- Wilhelmina Models – Miami
- Ford Models – Los Angeles
- IMG Models – Sydney
- Visage Management – Zurich
- White Cross Management – Los Angeles (Mother Agency)
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
IMG Models, her modeling agency, has listed her at 5 ft 10.5 in or 179 cm.
56 kg or 123.5 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Taylor Hill has dated –
- Michael Stephen Shank (2013-2019) – She started dating actor, talent agent, and former model Michael Shank in 2013. They dated for many years and called it quits in 2019.
- Daniel Fryer (2020-Present) – In February 2020, Taylor was spotted with Daniel Fryer who is a principal at the London-based strategic advisory firm.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Cornish, Dutch, English, French, German, Irish, Scots-Irish/Northern Irish, Scottish, Swiss-German, Welsh, Austrian, and Belgian (Flemish) descent.
- Thick eyebrows
- Big eyes
33-23-34 in or 84-58.5-87 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU)
8 (US) or 38.5 (EU) or 5.5 (UK)
H&M, Versus, Juicy Couture, Jimmy Choo by Craig McDean, Michael Kors by Mario Testino, Topshop by Giampaolo Sgura, David Yurman by Bruce Weber, Joe’s Jeans by Mario Sorrenti, Victoria’s Secret, Polo Ralph Lauren, Lancome, Miu Miu, Joe’s Jeans, Daniel Wellington, Fendi, L’Oreal Paris, etc.
Best Known For
Working as a model with some of the major brands and walking the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show 2014.
First Fashion Show
Taylor Hill debuted with Haute Couture – Autumn / Winter 2012 fashion show where she walked the ramp for Dany Atrache.
She made her first theatrical film appearance by playing the role of Flirty Model #1 in the 2016 psychological horror film, The Neon Demon, starring Elle Fanning, Karl Glusman, Jena Malone, Bella Heathcote, Abbey Lee, Desmond Harrington, Christina Hendricks, and Keanu Reeves.
For the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show 2014, she stuck to a slow and calming exercise called “Yoga.”
In general, she loves intense workouts and challenges. So, she does Crossfit as her primary workout as it makes her feel better.
But, Taylor does not like to go to a regular gym all by herself. It’s not motivating for her. She rather prefers going to fitness classes such as SoulCycle, SLT, etc.
Taylor Hill Favorite Things
- City – London
She likes Buckingham Palace the most in London. This is one of her favorite spots due to the scenic beauty.
Source – FashionWeekDaily.com
Taylor Hill Facts
- Taylor graced the cover page of Elle Norway magazine in their October 2012 issue.
- Taylor appeared in Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show 2014.
- She idolizes Adriana Lima and Gisele Bundchen.
- She likes snowboarding and does it occasionally. Other things, she likes are horseback riding, gymnastics, reading, surfing, etc.
- Before stepping into modeling, she was a gymnast.
- Taylor is left-handed.
- She likes to draw.
- She always dreamt to be in Victoria’s Secret fashion show and finally got a chance in 2014. She revealed that her agency, which is IMG actually wanted her to be a part of this show since she signed with them and were grooming her for the same.
- She was very tall and skinny during high school.
- She was founded on a dude ranch (a place where one can live and take care of horses). She was there for a weekend with her parents. A photoshoot was going on there. The photographer-cum-agent saw Taylor and wanted her to start modeling straightaway. This is how she was discovered. She was 14 at that time.
- After her debut at Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show in 2014, she ate a jumbo size piece of chocolate cake with a side of vanilla ice cream.
- In April 2015, she became an official Victoria’s Secret Angel.
- She appeared in the 2020 romantic comedy film, The Broken Hearts Gallery, which starred Geraldine Viswanathan, Dacre Montgomery, Utkarsh Ambudkar, Molly Gordon, Phillipa Soo, and Bernadette Peters.