Selena Marie Gomez
Sel, Selly, Selenita, Conchita, Mamachita, See
Grand Prairie, Texas, USA
Selena attended Danny Jones Middle School, Texas, USA but faced the problem of bullying (like many other popular celebs) daily in the school. So, she was mainly homeschooled. In May 2010, she received her high school diploma via homeschooling.
Actress, Pop Singer and Fashion Designer
- Father – Ricardo Joel Gomez, Brian Teefey (Stepfather)
- Mother – Amanda Dawn “Mandy” Teefey (née Cornett) (Former stage actress)
- Siblings – Gracie Elliot Teefey (Half Sister), Scarlett Teefey (Half Sister) (Deceased Sister), Tori Gomez (Half Sister)
Dance, pop, electropop, pop rock, dubstep
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
58 kg or 128 pounds
Selena Gomez dated –
- Justin Bieber – Canadian singer, Justin Bieber and Selena first started dating in November 2010 (however, their dating news started hitting the tabloids in January 2011) and continued dating until November 2012. After splitting from each other in late 2012, they reconciled again in April 2013 and remained together for two months upto June 2013. They are now RUMORed to be dating once again, as of early 2014.
- Romeo Miller (2013) – RUMOR
- Austin Mahone (2014) – Selena dated singer Austin Mahone, who is younger than her. Taylor Swift, Selena’s best friend has served as the match-maker this time. As per US Weekly, the two singers are dating since January 29, 2014. According to Austin, he is just friends with Selena.
- Orlando Bloom (2014) – RUMOR
- Tommaso Chiabra (2014) – In July 2014, she had fling with Italian businessman Tommaso Chiabra. She was in Saint-Tropez, France with her friend Cara Delevingne. More information at NYDailyNews.com.
- Zedd (2015-Present) – Selena and German DJ Zedd are RUMORed to be dating since January 2015. They were seen together at Golden Globes 2015 party holding each others hands.
She is naturally brunette (dark brown hair).
But, sometimes dye her hair black.
She has Mexican ancestry on her father’s side and Italian ancestry on her mother’s side.
34-24-33 in or 87-61-84 cm
- Baby face
- Thick hair
Sears, UNICEF, Adidas, Eco, Adrenalina (perfume company)
Best Known For
Her portrayal of Alex Russo on the Disney Channel Original Series ‘Wizards of Waverly Place’ and of course for her ongoing singing career.
- Solo – Gomez released her debut studio album “Stars Dance” on July 19, 2013 via Hollywood Records. This is her first solo album and fourth overall (as she released first three albums under the band). It received mixed reviews and consists of 11 singles to make it of a total length of almost 39 minutes. It charted at number 1 at US Billboard 200.
- Under the band name Selena Gomez & the Scene – “Kiss & Tell” was released on September 29, 2009 by the teen pop band “Selena Gomez & the Scene”, formed by Selena Gomez.
First TV Show
Selena appeared in children’s TV series, Barney & Friends from 2002 to 2003 as Gianna. She had recurring roles in season 7 and season 8.
Gomez appeared in 2003 film Spy Kids 3-D: Game Over for her role as Waterpark Girl.
She does eat a balanced diet. See her workout and diet plan.
Selena Gomez Favorite Things
- Favorite Food – Pickles, Pizza with jalapeño and mushrooms, Mango
- Favorite TV Programs – Wizards Of Waverly Place (2007-2012), Hannah Montana (2006-2011), Shake it up (2010), Friends (1994-2004)
- Favorite Actress – Rachel McAdams
- Favorite Movies – Titanic (1997), The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (1974), Howl’s Moving Castle (2004), Spirited Away (2001)
- Favorite Actor – Johnny Depp
- Favorite Number – 2
- Favorite Animal – Dog
- Favorite Band – Paramore
- Favorite Color – Green
- Favorite Ice-Cream – Rocky Road
- Favorite Horror Movies – Halloween (2007), I Know What You Did Last Summer (1997)
- Favorite Songs – Baby One More Time (Britney Spears), Party Rock Anthem (LMFAO), What Makes You Beautiful (One Direction in 2012)
- Favorite Restaurant – Maggiano’s Little Italy, Los Angeles, USA
- Favorite Accessories – Bracelets, Earrings, Shoes
- Favorite People – Shia LaBeouf, Lady Sovereign, Justin Bieber (maybe not now)
- Favorite Idol – Britney Spears
- Favorite Places – Malaysia, Hawaii, Paris
- Favorite Candy – Snicker’s Bars, Good & Plenty Candy
- Favorite Clothing Company – Urban Outfitters and American Apparel
- Favorite Island – Tropical Island of Puerto Rico
- Favorite Perfume – Frilly Lily
- Favorite Drink – Pickle Juice (She has been told by other people that she is weird and disgusting about her favorite drink)
Selena Gomez Facts
- Selena Gomez has 5 pet dogs, namely, Chip, Willy, Fina, Wallace, and Baylor. These dogs were mostly stray dogs, adopted by Selena Gomez.
- Selena Gomez was named Ambassador to the Ryan Seacrest Foundation in April, 2012.
- Selena was named after Tejano singer Selena Quintanilla-Pérez. Selene means “Goddess of the moon.”
- Selena Gomez was born when her mother was 16.
- She launched her own line of perfume called “Selena Gomez” in July, 2012 and it is exclusive to Macy’s.
- Selena was chosen as the cover girl of Elle Magazine for July 2012 issue.
- Selena changed the way of signing autographs after watching the movie “Ramona and Beezus”. Earlier, she used to write “S” followed by “♥.” Now, she just write her full name.
- Selena would have been a chef, if she were not an actress and singer.
- Selena Gomez had received a Mickey Mouse charm necklace from Disney Channel.
- She has a celebrity crush on Logan Lerman.
- Visit her official website @ selenagomez.com
- Follow her on Twitter and catch her updates on Facebook.