Kimberly Noel Kardashian
Los Angeles, California, USA
Kim Kardashian graduated from Marymount High School, Los Angeles, USA in 1998.
Model, Actress, Businesswoman, TV Personality and Socialite
5 ft 2½ in or 159 cm
63 kg or 139 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
- Damon Thomas (2000-2004) – Kim Kardashian married Damon Thomas, a record producer. She was just 20 years old when they got married in 2000. However, in 2004, she divorced from Damon reasoning that she was emotionally and physically abused by him.
- Ray J (2005-2007) – Kim dated Ray J, American singer-songwriter and record producer. Their relation went for nearly 3 years, which was OFF again and ON again relationship. Kardashian met Ray J, when she was working as a stylist for Ray J’s sister, Brandy. The couple finally separated in 2007 when their sex tape was released by Vivid entertainments.
- Game (2006) – Rapper and actor Game dated Kardashian from August 23, 2006 to August 30, 2006. During this one week, they went on number of dates, but nothing came out of this relationship.
- Nick Lachey (2006) – Nick Lachey, an American singer-songwriter dated Kardashian after his divorce with Jessica Simpson in 2006. Kim and Nick had a fling in 2006.
- Nick Cannon (September, 2006 – January, 2007) – American actor, comedian and rapper, Nick Cannon dated briefly with Kim Kardashian in late 2006.
- Marques Houston (2007) – In March 2007, she had fling with R&B singer-songwriter and actor Marques Houston.
- Evan Ross (2007) – In May 2007, actor Evan Ross had an encounter with Kim Kardashian West.
- Reggie Bush (2007-2010) – Reggie Bush, an American football player started dating TV personality Kim Kardashian in 2007. He and Kardashian became a power couple and filled the pages of gossip magazines. During October, 2009 the couple reconciled but couldn’t make it to the last due to Bush’s family.
- Cristiano Ronaldo (April 2010) – Kim Kardashian went Spain during April 2010. She was seen kissing the star footballer, Cristiano Ronaldo outside a restaurant in Madrid.
- Miles Austin (June, 2010 – September, 2010) – Kim Kardashian dated Miles Austin from June to September, 2010. Miles Austin is an American football player for Dallas Cowboys. They separated because they were not able to give time to each other due to their busy schedules.
- Kris Humphries (December, 2010 – May, 2011) – Kris Humphries is an American professional basketball player, who dated Kim Kardashian in early 2011.
- Kris Humphries (May, 2011 – October, 2011) – After dating for about 6 months, Kris proposed Kim with Rose petals and presented a 20.5 carat $2 million Lorraine Schwartz ring. They engaged in May, 2011. They finally married on August, 2011. People magazine paid $1.5 million for the exclusive rights to wedding photos. But, their married life didn’t go far. They separated on 31 October, 2011. But, officially they are not divorced and has applied for the same. It was also weird to have mom and husband of the same name.
- Kanye West (April 2012 – Present) – Kanye West started dating Kim Kardashian, in April 2012. Kanye is an American musician, film director and music director. During May, 2012, they spent a week together in Cannes for the city’s annual film festival. The couple shares one daughter, named North West, born on June 15, 2013. On Kim’s 33rd birthday (that is on October 21, 2013), the couple got engaged. He proposed her at AT&T Park in San Francisco (which he rented) by flashing a message on the stadium’s screen. On May 24, 2014, Kim and West married at Fort di Belvedere in Florence, Italy. She legally changed her name to “West”, which she announced on August 5, 2014 as reported by Hollywood Life. Kim is currently pregnant with West’s second child. This time, it is reported to be a boy.
Kim is of Armenian descent on her father’s side and have English, Dutch, French, German, and Scottish ancestry on her mother’s side.
She is naturally a brunette.
She dyed her hair after giving birth to her daughter North West in June 2013.
On February 2, 2014, she returned back to her darker shades with light streaks. Kim first posted her pic on Instagram with the caption “I’m back”.
- Curvaceous figure
- Large Buttocks
38-26.5-42 in or 96.5-67-107 cm
12 (US) or 42 (EU)
Clothing line for Sears called Kardashian Kollection, nail polish line called OPI, owns 4 DASH boutiques, QuickTrim (Weight loss supplement), Virgins (Jewellery Line), shoedazzle, her own signature perfume, The Sugar Factory Candy Store (Signature Series Couture Lollipops), Midori Liqueur, Muscle Flex VATA athletic wear, Carls Jr. (fast food), Kardashian Glamour Tan, Divinity Collection for Beach Bunny Swimwear, Perfect Skin, Skechers, own line of signature watches, “For Every Body” candles, Tria Beauty
Best Known For
Her large butt, sexy figure, frequent TV appearances.
2007 adult film Kim Kardashian: Superstar.
In 2008, she appeared in a parody film called Disaster movie for her role as Lisa Taylor.
First TV Show
2007 TV Series Keeping Up With the Kardashians, which premiered on E! on October 14, 2007. It follows the life of Kardashian family.
Kim Kardashian Favorite Things
- Favorite Food – Salads
- Favorite TV Program – Forensic Files (2000)
- Favorite Restaurants – Chipotle, California Pizza Kitchen, La Scala (Italian Restaurant)
- Favorite Makeup Products – Glam Balm by Rodial, CVS Q-tips, M.A.C. Blot film
- Favorite Bronzer – Smashbox’s Bronze Lights in Suntan Matte
- Favorite Lip Balm – Softlips PURE 100% Natural Tinted Lip Balm in Shell Pink
- Favorite Eyeliner – Stila Kajal eyeliner
- Favorite Mascara – Anastasia’s Lash Lifting Mascara
- Favorite Lipstick – NARS Belle De Jour
- Favorite Actress – Elizabeth Taylor
- Favorite Accessory – Christian Louboutin heels
- Favorite Candy – Tamarindo Candy
- Favorite Chocolate – Hershey’s Kisses
Kim Kardashian Facts
- Kim Kardashian was named as the worst dressed person in 2010 by PETA for wearing fur.
- Kim Kardashian’s official website is – kimkardashian.celebuzz.com
- Kim is the aunt of Mason Dash Disick and Penelope Scotland Disick.
- She does not like to take alcoholic drinks.
- She is from Armenian, German and Irish ancestry.
- She owns an online shoe company shoedazzle.com
- She was nominated for Razzie Awards in 2009 for Worst Supporting Actress in Disaster Movie (2008).
- She is expected to be a part of Indian Reality TV show Bigg Boss Season 6.
- Her marriage with Kris Humphries is considered to be a publicity stunt to create Kardashian brand’s awareness and promote TV ventures.
- Kim Kardashian’s 2010 earnings were the highest among the Hollywood based reality stars, estimated at around $6 million.
- She sleep with her eyes slightly open.
- As of June 2014, Kim’s all assets are estimated to be worth $45 million.
- Follow her on Twitter.